Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Connectivity is a vital component of daily life, and Mobilitie works with wireless carriers and venues to ensure our customers are better connected. Mobilitie is a leader in the wireless industry, and has been rated one of the largest and fastest growing private companies by the Orange County Business Journal. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities. As a global provider of complete wireless solutions, we design, build and operate networks and infrastructure to deliver optimal coverage in the most demanding and challenging of environments.
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, Mobilitie is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. At Mobilitie you will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today’s world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the Mobilitie team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
Mobilitie Management, LLC is currently seeking an IT Specialist to join our team in Chicago, IL. Mobilitie is the largest privately held wireless infrastructure company in the United States. Mobilitie owns and operates cell towers, DAS, small cell, fiber networks, and Wi-Fi systems and advises carriers on network operations, performance and improvement opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building and configuring PCs and laptops as well as loading software, and conducting audits for unlicensed software.
- Running and terminating infrastructure cabling between workstations and communication closets
- Responding to client calls to troubleshoot reported problems and taking necessary steps to resolve the issue
- Strong skills in supporting desk side for Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 installation, troubleshooting and reporting.
- Experienced to support Mac OSX laptops
- Assist users with Operating System issues, desktop software and printer issues
- Troubleshoot and support firewall and routing issues
- Purchase peripherals and components when necessary
- Understanding of networking concepts: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, Routing, Switching and Firewalls
- Email and Spam troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a minimum of one to two (1 - 2) years of experience in a similar supporting role or corporate environment.
- A flexible, can-do attitude with customer orientation and strong dependability.
- Reliable, punctual, well-organized, self-motivator who works well alone and with others.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Mobilitie offers an attractive compensation and benefits package and the opportunity to be part of an exciting and fast paced organization. If you are interested in working in the exciting and growing world of telecommunications real estate, please submit an application at Mobilitie’s Careers page!
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Mobilitie is an equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans)
Visit our website at www.mobilitie.com!